(1) Open the batch management tool after downloading it to your desk. The downloading link is as follows:
(2) Input the IP range to which the miner belongs and click the “Scan” icon.
If there is indeed a problem with the miner but no error code is reported by the batch management tool, go to the backstage log screen of the miner to look for the error code:
(3)In accordance with the error code, verify the location of the miner fault.
1. Every time you complete a resolution step, you must restart the miner to determine whether everything returns to normal.
2. After replacement, the replaced part must be reinstalled on the original miner with the default unsettled.
3. The error code and a brief description of the issue must be pasted along with the miner that needs repair.
Please order the different error types by priority.